About Me

Hi, I like reading, building LEGO technics, doing maths and playing video games especially Halo 4. I like reading Greek, Roman and Egyptian Mythology, I also like to read the series Brotherband and Rangers Apprentice. I’m really a good at building technics which is a type of LEGO. I am good at maths.

4 thoughts on “About Me

1. G’day Matt,
    I was on your class blog and saw your teacher had mentioned you in a post. So thought I would come here and congratulate you on adding the challenge badge to your sidebar. Well done!

2. Hi, I’m Mr. L-A. I’m your Blog Challenge Mentor. I am a 5th grade teacher in Oxnard, California. My hobbies are technology, mt. biking, surfing, piano, skateboarding, soccer, running, and CrossFit. I will share ideas with you about blogging, give you feedback on your posts and cheer you on throughout the challenge. Congratulations on joining the Blog Challenge! Visit my classroom blog http://team20nest.edublogs.org

3. Hi Matt, We are looking forward to reading more of your blog. We love your technics building and look forward to hearing more about your reading and maths.